About the Summit
eTOURISM SUMMIT fuses the travel industry with Silicon Valley. Not only will attendees receive updated information on the latest trends in e-mail marketing, search, social media, mobile and web design, but they will learn how travel marketers are using new tools to build incremental website traffic for next-to-nothing…or nothing. The summit will take place on September 20-21, 2021, Las Vegas Nevada.
Who Should attend?
- Destination Marketing Organizations
- State and regional travel associations
- Cruise lines, airlines and hotels
- International tour operators
- Interactive marketing agencies
- Advertising, PR and marketing agencies with travel industry clients
Why Should you attend?
ATTENDING THE SUMMIT WILL ENABLE YOU TO LEARN HOW TO USE FREE OR LOW-COST TOOLS TO MARKET TRAVEL, PROVE ROI AND SAVE MONEY.
eTOURISM SUMMIT has amassed a collection of experts, researchers, and interactive marketers who are willing to share their experiences to help you solve problems and avoid costly mistakes.
- Learn how travel marketers are using new tools to build incremental website traffic for next-to-nothing…or nothing.
- Learn what’s worked for other travel marketers to avoid costly mistakes.
- Know the latest interactive tools to better manage your third-party providers.
- Access advice from different presenters and network with an intimate group of your peers in a two-day period
- You can’t rely on “college interns,” outsourced subcontractors, or PR firms alone to get your company up to speed. This IS the Summit for all interactive travel media staff. You’ll also be able to gather opinions from peers who’ve already been through the same process.
To learn more about the Summit including the venue, cost of the event and registration click here