The Skyscanner Affiliate
The Skyscanner Affiliate Program allows you to earn commissions by referring others to use the Skyscanner website and app to book hotels and flights. It’s a part of Skyscanner, which is a travel search engine and comparison site.
Joining the Skyscanner Affiliate Program gives you access to competitive rates and availability, quality content for travel supply worldwide, robust and scalable technology, and enterprise-class support and integration services.
Dedicated support: Skyscanner team will help you get the most from our partnership with personal support.
First-class inventory: Their network of 1,200+ supply partners gives travellers the best choice around.
The commission model of the Skyscanner Affiliate Program is progressive and offers up to 20% commission on cost per sale.
The cookie duration for the affiliate program is 30 days. This means that if your referral clicks on your Skyscanner link, then leave without booking anything, and then later comes back during the 30-day period to reserve something, you will get the commission.
The payment method from the Skyscanner affiliate program is PayPal and bank account. On the other hand, payment method can vary depend on the other third-party affiliate payment method. Skyscanner is working with Impact affiliate network platform, therefore if you join skyscanner through Impact, payment method will depend on impact payment method.
Ways to monetise your audience.
- Widget: Build and add widgets so people can search for flights, hotels and cars on your site.
- “Banner: Add a banner to your site that sends people directly to Skyscanner to search.
- “Text link: insert text links that send people straight to Skyscanner to search, or create your own.
How to Join
To join the Skyscanner Affiliate Program, you need to:
- Go to the Skyscanner Travel API webpage.
- Select “Join Now” from the menu.
- Complete the application form with your contact information and website details.
- Accept the rules and regulations.
- Send your application in.
- Alternatively, you can join the program through affiliate networks, such as Impact.com.
- You need to have a website before you sign up as an Skyscanner Market Affiliate Partner.