Founded in 1996 in Amsterdam, Booking.com is one of the world’s leading digital travel companies. Part of Booking Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: BKNG), Booking.com’s mission is to make it easier for everyone to experience the world.
Booking.com seamlessly connects millions of travelers to memorable experiences, a variety of transportation options, and incredible places to stay – from homes to hotels, and much more.
Booking.com is available in 43 languages and offers more than 28 million reported accommodation listings, including over 6.2 million homes, apartments, and other unique places to stay. Wherever you want to go and whatever you want to do, Booking.com makes it easy and supports you with 24/7 customer support.
Booking.com Affiliate Program
By joining Booking.com Affiliate program you become a partner, with access to products and services offered by the company to intergrade in your website or blog, in return you earn a commission for each booking made through your channels.
Why should you join the Booking.com Affiliate program?
- Earnings: For each booking made through your channels, you’ll earn a commission. The more you book, the more you make.
- Over 2.5 Million properties: The Company offer the largest selection of accommodations online, with more than 29.4 bookable rooms in over 2.5 million properties. More properties means high chance of selling hence earning a commission.
- Customizable marketing tool: The program offered extensive customizable widgets, such as Map Widget, Search Box, Inspiring Search Box and Banner, to fit any website or social media platform.
- Payment Methods: Direct Deposit, Paypal
- Join to the program is free and easy
- Tracking/Cookies: Tracking of booking for your channels is tracked by “On Session Tracking” method.