Naughty Nomad Affiliate program
The program offers a handsome of 75% commission on e-book sales sold through their sites. According to the program, it offer such a high percentage because some readers will choose to buy via Amazon rather than directly.
The affiliate program is tracked by E-Junkie, a third-party e-commerce site, the site use to deliver the e-books to buyers. They track sales the affiliates make by using a browser-based cookie that stays on customers’ computers for six months.
To give an example, let’s say the affiliates sell two copies of my latest book for $9.99 each. In this case the affiliates would receive a commission of $14.98 the following month.
Affiliate reports are normally generated in the second week of the following month. You should expect to receive payment shortly afterward. All payments are made via Paypal.
Procedure to follow
- Once you verify your new e-Junkie account, sign in and make sure you are in the Affiliate Admin section of the Affiliate tab.
- Click on Edit Profile to input your PayPal email address so I can send your commissions.
- Return to the Affiliate Admin screen and then click the Get Affiliate Code text link. You should see “Naughty Nomad” in the merchant drop-down menu. Click the orange Get Affiliate Code button.
- Scroll down to the Product Specific Affiliate Links section. You will both my books in a drop-down menu. Pick the one you want to promote. (The Common Affiliate Link sends the customer to my home page.) On the next page, you’ll receive the affiliate link for the book.
- Test your final link to make sure it works.
- Promote the book. Successful affiliates have written honest reviews that discuss the strengths and flaws of the book being promoted. These reviews are then linked from the main page of a web site. The least effective way to promote a book is to leave a thumbnail on your blog that links directly to the book’s page instead of your review.